Monday, November 5, 2007

Truth in Waiting

Ok first things first. The Dr. Seuss book I mentioned was actually "Oh the places you'll go" and not "Did I tell you how lucky you are?" Both are good books though and are worth reading. I spoke recently at our home church and at an outreach church in Essex. I am finding that people are very gracious and despite our admonitions that we are really ordinary, there is the overwhelming idea of "wow I could never do that". This is dangerous in two ways: #1. Anna & I might start believing that and #2 I wonder if this becomes an excuse for others not to go.......Anyway.....The real purpose I am writing tonight is that I wanted to post a recent slide show from yesterday. I inserted some "explanation" slides to help explain some things. Note the prayer list at the end. Thanks for praying.


No comments: