Monday, April 13, 2009

Where we've been

This week I am going to do a summary for you on where we've been, what we are doing now and where we are going. The last one will probably be the one of most interest but I hope to get them all published this week.

Where we've been

I guess the answer to this one is studying in French. In the past several months we've almost soley concentrated on that. Ian and I have been going once a month to an outreach french youth club that is put on by a brethern church. Their goal with that is to reach some unchurched kids for Jesus and our goals are that plus picking up some French along the way. He and I have mostly enjoyed it but my deficits in language hamper my ability to do as much as I would like.

Anna and I also have been developing some really neat friendships with other missionaries here and with some of the quebecquois as well.

We are almost finished with our second trimester of language learning as well.

We've slowly been garnering some financial support. We've been living off our checking account so as to not diminish any gifts getting us to Africa.

We've been enjoying the prayer support

I have not been able to find a job in VT that will work with our school schedule.

No comments: